2017 NEA RA Services & Resources
2017 NEA RA Destination Information
* More information about 2017 forms, services and resources will be posted as it becomes available.
2017 NEA RA Travel, Transportation and Lodging
* More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Posted here upon publication, this area contains the entire 2017 delegate registration packet for interested delegates, who may choose from among contents to download to your device in advance of your travel to Boston, MA.
Delegates have the option to be “green” using online content instead of the traditional printed packet. Pre-registered green delegates have a letter “G” printed on their mailed delegate badge and receive green ribbons to indicate their participation plus a copy of the RA program booklet. During registration on June 30-July 1 any interested delegate not designated as “green” may check in with NEA staff to change status. All delegates are encouraged to view and/or download the contents you need to your personal device before arriving in Boston.
RA Business Forms
Forms in this section are used to conduct official RA business and may be downloaded, completed, and printed for submission. Online submissions are not accepted for items to be considered by the Representative Assembly. Delegates using these online forms must print three (3) copies of their completed item for submission to the Committee on Constitution, Bylaws, and Rules at the front of the RA stage.
- New Business Item
- Legislative Amendment
- Policy Statement Amendment
- Resolutions Amendment
- Constitution and/or Bylaws Amendment
- Standing Rule Amendment
- Withdrawal of Amendment
- Signature Form
- Motion Form
- Sample RA Speaker Request (Call-In) Form
- State Delegation Roll Call Tally Form
- State Delegation Chairperson Certification Form
- Guidelines for Election of Resolutions Committee Members