2019 Bus Routes
2019 NEA ANNUAL MEETING SHUTTLE BUS ROUTES
* Shuttle service is provided to the George R. Brown Convention Center starting July 3 through July 7.
* July 3rd – continuous shuttle service between hotels on Routes 1-6 and convention center between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm.
* For HCR Awards Program on July 3rd – shuttle service is limited to hotels on Routes 3, 4, 5, and 6 from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm. HCR Awards will end at approximately 9:30 pm with mass shuttle bus departure to hotels on Routes 3, 4, 5, and 6.
* Starting July 4, morning service is provided from all official hotels to the Representative Assembly (RA) at 8:00 am for the 10:00 am start of the RA. Service resumes at 6:00 pm or whenever the RA ends.
* Delegates who require Physically Challenged Transportation Services must register by June 3rd, https://ra.nea.org/delegate-resources/physically-challenged-information-2/
* Detailed shuttle schedules will be available at hotels and posted on line in mid-June.
The Whitehall Hotel
Doubletree Hotel Downtown
Hyatt Regency Downtown
* New Jersey
Springhill Suites Downtown
* North Carolina
Hyatt Regency Galleria
* North Dakota
* South Carolina
* South Dakota
Omni Houston Galleria
Marriott West Loop
* New York
Royal Sonesta/Sheraton Suites
Hilton Post Oak
Marriott Medical Center
JW Marriott Galleria
WALKING HOTELS/BUS SERVICE NOT PROVIDED
* Embassy Suites Downtown (Louisiana, New Mexico)
* Hilton Houston Americas (Arizona, Arkansas, Illinois, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, Vermont)
* Homewood Suites Downtown (Alaska)
* Marriott Marquis Houston (California, Florida, Nevada)