Platform System Requirements for Windows, macOS and Linux
Internet Connection with 10+ Mbps of download and upload speeds.
Supported desktop systems:
Browser: Newest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge, or Safari
Operating System: Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.7+, or Ubuntu 10+
Close all other tabs, browsers, and programs while streaming the live event. If possible, hardwire your internet connection instead of using a wireless network connection.
Slower internet speeds or system specs may require reducing the quality of the video stream.
Important! Privacy settings in Apple MacOS devices prevent the site from functioning properly. Please make sure to follow these instructions:
For MacOS devices when using Safari:
- Go the Safari app on your Mac,
- choose Safari > Preferences, then click Privacy Tab.
- Uncheck “Prevent cross-site tracking.”
- Uncheck “Block all cookies”
For MacOS devices when using Chrome:
- Open Chrome preferences click on Settings, then Show Advanced Settings
- Under Privacy and security, click on Site Settings
- Then Click on Cookies and site data
- Make sure “Block third-party cookies and site data” is not checked
Supported tablet and mobile devices:
iOS and Android devices
Browser: Safari on iOS, Chrome on Android. Latest versions.
On all iOS Mobile devices: iPhone or iPads regardless of whether you use Safari or Chrome as your
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Safari.
- Privacy & Security.
- Turn the toggle ‘Prevent Cross Site Tracking‘ to ‘Off‘
- Turn the toggle ‘Block All Cookies‘ to ‘Off‘